Monday, December 24, 2012

Top 10 Things I Have Learned As A New Principal


"To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless."

-Mike Krzyzewski


1. Although our students are challenging at times, they still deserve a purposeful education.

2. Every staff members' role is crucial to students.

3. We provide stability for students with unstable lives.

4. I have a deep appreciation for teachers.

5. The change from Assistant Principal to Principal is night and day.

6. I was born to inspire and motivate! That is my gift to the world.

7. A positive climate and and culture can weather the worst of storms. Teamwork is everything.

8. Transparent communication makes things smooth.

9. Professional development has the potential to impact  a student's future. 

10. I serve amazing students!


What are your aha's for this year?


-Rodney S. Lewis, Ed.D.






No comments:

Post a Comment