Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's The Purpose?

What do you do that is like breathing? What wakes you up early in the morning? There is more to life than paying bills and clocking in and out! For you, I do not know. For me, the thought of writing and speaking wakes me up early and keeps me up late. There is nothing I enjoy more.

What is it for you? Whatever it is, follow your passion. We all have a purpose for living. You were not put on this earth to build someone else's dream! Are you kidding me? You are here to give back and make this world a better place. It is that simple. There is no need to complicate this stuff. It is what it is, you know? Your unique gifts make you one of a kind. That is what makes you, you!

It does not matter what people think! It really doesn't! This is your dream, your purpose, and your vision! This is about you. As long as you are willing to pay the price and not count the cost, and put forth the blood, sweat, and tears-your purpose will reveal itself in determination, guts, and sacrifice!  Stop playing with life and take what belongs to you-your purpose! BOOM!

-Rodney Lewis, Ed.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment